The International Journal of Food Microbiology publishes papers dealing with all aspects of food microbiology. Articles must present information that is novel, has high impact and interest, and is of high scientific quality. They should provide scientific or technological advancement in the specific field of interest of the journal and enhance its strong international reputation.
For more information, please visit: www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-food-microbiology
Food Microbiology publishes original research articles, short communications, review papers, letters, news items and book reviews dealing with all aspects of the microbiology of foods. The editors aim to publish manuscripts of the highest quality which are both relevant and applicable to the broad field covered by the journal.
For more information, please visit: www.journals.elsevier.com/food-microbiology
Food Control is an international journal that provides essential information for those involved in food safety and process control.
Food Control covers:
• Microbial food safety and antimicrobial systems
• Hazard analysis, HACCP and food safety objectives
• Risk assessment, including microbial risk assessment
• Quality assurance and control
• Good manufacturing practices
• Food process systems design and control
• Food Packaging
• Rapid methods of analysis and detection, including sensor technology
• Environmental control and safety
• Codes of practice, legislation and international harmonization
• Consumer issues
• Education, training and research needs.
For more information, please visit: www.journals.elsevier.com/food-control